- 14-Oct-2021 to 13-Dec-2021 (CST)
- Human Resources
- Cleveland, OH, USA
- $40,000 - $55,000
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Competitive Time Off Plans, Free Family Membership to any YMCA of Greater Cleveland Branch
At the Y, our mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all. Join our Greater Cleveland YMCA team in living our cause and helping to provide quality, safe and healthy programs and services in our community.
The YMCA of Greater Cleveland is looking for a Sr. Payroll and HRIS Administrator. The Sr. Payroll and HRIS Administrator is responsible for the processing of association-wide payroll. They will provide solid analytical, technical, administrative and customer service support association-wide to ensure accurate processing, timely crisis resolution, report creation, sustainable practices and regulatory compliance within our pay programs.
- Administers the association payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Responsible for maintaining the payroll and HRIS records and compiling reports from database.
- Solves problems concerning payroll, answers inquiries, and enforces payroll policies. Assists in development of overall payroll procedures by recommending improvements or changes when deemed necessary for greater efficiency.
- Coordinate and submit semi-monthly payroll data to ADP and all other payroll processing related activities.
- Proper handling, processing, data entry, and filing of all paperwork related to new hires, transfers, payroll/personnel changes, direct deposit, separations, and all other applicable areas.
- Maintenance of records by hard copy and/or electronic data in a variety of systems.
- Respond in a timely manner to all garnishments, employment verifications and other similar requests. Communicates withholding orders to employees, maintains records and compliance with federal and state laws.
- Compile payroll data, process employee changes, perform data entry, and audit the accuracy of payroll information and data.
- Assist with quarterly and year-end processing and reconciliation and participate in the completion of internal and external payroll tax and accounting audits.
- Works with CHRO to determine FLSA status
- Run reports from various databases and format information in Excel to make information useable for a variety of stakeholders in the association.
- Responsible for analyzing and directing all functional related activities within the scope of HRIS.
- Manage HRIS system, create and provide ongoing update to functional procedural guides.
- File documents in employee file, maintain the confidentiality and accuracy of all HR records and files in the HR department.
- Associates degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting or related field.
- 5-7 years of Payroll experience.
- Past ADP experience a must
- 5 years of HRIS experience
- Professional Human Resource (PHR) or other recognized HR certification preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, be able to drive, and have access to a vehicle.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Performs work in an office setting with moderate levels of noise, sitting for long periods of time, repetitive motion using computers and phones, with exposure to fluorescent lighting
- Ability to occasionally travel to non-corporate office locations.
At the Y, our mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all. That's why we offer an exceptional package that includes:
- A free membership to your local YMCA and discount to YMCA programs including childcare (part-time positions do not receive discount on childcare).
- Additional employee discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a YMCA of Greater Cleveland employee.
- Eligible employees receive comprehensive Benefits Plan including Health, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Plan, Retirement 8% paid by the YMCA of Greater Cleveland and paid vacation.