- 28-Jun-2022 to Until Filled (CST)
- Conroe, TX, USA
- Part Time
Pool and Recreation Center facility usage
Assists in delivering programs and events directly to the public; assists with set up and take down for programs and events; performs assigned duties; cursory clean-up of facility as needed; follows all City and Center polices and procedures; responsible for the care and safety of participants.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists in program/event delivery to the public, ensuring care and safety of all participants.
- Assists with set-up and take down for programs and events; performs cursory clean-up of facility as needed.
- Assists with gathering and organizing program supplies and/or equipment.
- Assists new staff with understanding policies and procedures
- Exhibits applicable with work attire including City ID.
- Performs other related job duties as assigned.
Oscar Johnson Jr. Community Center
- Works directly with children.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of public program/event delivery
- Knowledge of cash handling.
- Experience in working with children. (OJJCC)
- Good communication skills and customer service.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a drug screen, background check and job-related doctor's physical.
- Must possess a valid Texas class "C" driver's license.
- Ability to obtain relevant certifications.
- Must comply with City of Conroe direct deposit payroll policy.
The work is medium and requires the ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Additionally, the following physical abilities are required: balancing, climbing, crawling, crouching, feeling, grasping, handling, hearing, kneeling, lifting, mental acuity, pulling, pushing, reaching, repetitive motions, speaking, standing, talking and walking.
Work is performed where physical hazards, humidity, and noise may be encountered.