- Lincoln Park, MI, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, defined benefit pension plan
**Updated July 2021** The City of Lincoln Park is accepting applications for Full Time Firefighter (NON-SAFER positions).
Annual Starting Salary effective July 1, 2021: $46,308.06. Lateral Transfer Pay with qualified experience. Defined Benefit Pension Plan
Minimum qualifications of applicant:
18 years of age
Legally employable in the United States
No felony convictions
Valid State of Michigan Driver's License
High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certificate
State of Michigan Firefighter I and II Certifications
State of Michigan Paramedic license
Hazardous Materials Operations Certification
Passing score on Western Wayne/EMPCO written examination and current CPAT physical examination, at the time of hire.
All candidates must pass a background investigation, physical and psychological exams, and drug screening.
During the application process, we request the following documents:
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Certificate of Naturalization
- Copy of valid State of Michigan Drivers License
- High School/GED and College Diploma College only if applicable
- High School/GED and College Transcripts College only if applicable
- Copy of State of Michigan Firefighter I and II Certificates
- Copy of State of Michigan Paramedic License
- Copy of ACLS Certificate- if applicable
- Copy of BLS Certificate
- Copy of Western Wayne / EMPCO Written Examination Certificate
- Copy of CPAT Physical Examination Certificate
- Copy of Hazardous Materials Operations Certificate
- Completed copy of the "Background Screening Application Form"
You may either upload the above either electronically during the application process or via mail/ deliver in person.
Please note, if you choose to submit the above in person or by mail, your application is considered incomplete and you will not be considered until we receive all the necessary application material.