- Denver, CO, USA
- 75000-85000 per hour $75,000 - 80,000/year
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, LTD & STD, Life and 401k
Circuit Media (CM), an industry leading company in areas of creative services, government staffing, and communications, is growing. A company that celebrates collaboration, curiosity, and delivering on time, every time, Circuit Media's team embodies the core belief of work hard and be kind.
Join our team as a Realty Specialist, serving one of our federal government clients. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Researches, reviews, understands and maintains a working knowledge of federal government lease management policies and procedures.
- Project management - Prepare and submit Statement of Work to Lessors for the completion of tenant improvement projects and facility security upgrades. Evaluate and discuss cost estimates with the field office. Create work authorization and obtain funding from the field office to complete the project. Ensure completion of project and billing from GSA.
- Work authorizations - Create work authorizations for maintenance items and overtime utilities for state and field offices. Work with GSA to obtain cost estimates, secure funding and follow projects through to completion and financial close-out.
- Performs leasing activities such as abstracting of leases and interpretation of lease language and pertinent clauses for Commercial and Federal Real Estate, preparation of lease acquisition plans, handling negotiations with offerors for lease of space, preparation of abstracts with recommendation of award for the government Contracting Officer, creation of price negotiation memos to the file concerning all lease actions and Commercial and Federal lease award documentation for the Contracting Officer review and signature, and conducting market surveys on site and by telephone.
- Collaborates with federal Realty Specialists relative to project strategy, schedule, documentation, activities, processes and procedures.
- 5 years of commercial real property lease administration and property management experience within the commercial real estate industry processing real estate tax payments and utility payments, preparing lease correspondence relating to contract enforcement, preparing lease reconciliations and the data management of multifaceted portfolio data points.
- Some knowledge regarding Federal and Commercial leasing practices.
- Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs reporting skills.
- Federal Business Management System (FBMS) experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Extreme attention to detail which can be demonstrated by special project successes
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch and SHRM - check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com.
Circuit Media is an equal opportunity employer and a HIRE Vets awardee. Please submit your resume and complete all assessments requested. We look forward to hearing from you!