- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, LTD & STD, Life and 401k
Document Remediation and Design Specialist - Remote
Circuit Media (CM), an industry leading creative services, government staffing, and communications firm is growing. A company that celebrates collaboration, curiosity, and delivering on time, every time, Circuit Media's team embodies the core belief of work hard and be kind.
Circuit Media is looking for a Document Remediation and Design Specialist to join our team. As a Document Design Specialist, you will assist with the creation of internal and external document templates, assist the contracts team in flowing proposals, work alongside the creative team and accessibility specialists applying ADA and WCAG best practices to document design and remediation, and help categorize, maintain, and organize documents company-wide as well as design and innovate ideas for clients of Circuit Media while ensuring compliance with all deliverables.
- Develop templates for internal and external use.
- Assist the contracts team in flowing proposals and other support documents.
- Apply knowledge of section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) compliance best practices and comfortable performing document remediation.
- Effectively utilize styles, master pages and templates.
- Remain current with graphic software tools and equipment required for the position, including but not limited to MS PowerPoint and Word (most important), Excel, and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat.
- Understand, implement, and strictly adhere to the quality standards and procedures established by Circuit Media.
- May cross-train in additional design disciplines to provide flexibility during peak times.
- Two or more years of related document design & formatting experience.
- Professional skills in MS PowerPoint and Word including template development and training on best methods to use developed templates.
- Experience with 508 document remediation, section 508 best practices, and WCAG.
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Acrobat.
- Fluent communication in English, combined with interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Self-driven, detail oriented, and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to perform in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work efficiently and effectively.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at one given time.
- Comfortable supporting multiple departments.
- Experience developing templates in MS PowerPoint and Word and training individuals on how to best utilize developed templates.
- Certifications in accessibility (LinkedIn Learning, Deque) and 508 document remediation.
- Experience and/or certifications in HTML and CSS.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch and SHRM.
Circuit Media is an equal opportunity employer and a HIRE Vets awardee. Please submit your resume and complete all assessments requested. We look forward to hearing from you!