- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, LTD & STD, Life and 401k
Circuit Media is searching for a Document Design Specialist to join our team. As a Document Design Specialist, you will assist with the creation of internal and external document templates, assist the contracts team in flowing proposals, work alongside the design team and accessibility specialists performing document remediation, and help categorize, maintain and organize documents company-wide as well as design and innovate ideas for clients of Circuit Media while ensuring compliance with all deliverables.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop templates for internal and external use.
- Assist the contracts team in flowing proposals and other support documents.
- Effectively utilize styles, master pages and templates.
- Remain up-to-date with graphic software tools and equipment required for the position, such as PowerPoint (most important), Word, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat etc.
- Understand, implement, and strictly adhere to the quality standards and procedures established by Circuit Media.
- May cross-train in additional design disciplines to provide flexibility during peak times.
- Have knowledge of section 508 compliance best practices and is comfortable performing document remediation.
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Approximately 2 years of related document design & formatting experience.
- Professional skills in MS PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with document remediation and section 508 best practices.
- Experience working in Adobe InDesign.
- Certifications in accessibility (Linkedin Learning, Deque) or experience in HTML and CSS a plus.
- Fluent communication in English, combined with interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Self-driven and also comfortable working in a team environment.
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to perform in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work efficiently and effectively.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at one given time.
- Comfortable supporting multiple departments.
- Experience developing templates in MS PowerPoint and Word and training individuals on how to best utilize developed templates.
- Detail oriented.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch and SHRM.
Circuit Media is an equal opportunity employer and a HIRE Vets awardee. Please submit your resume and complete all assessments requested. We look forward to hearing from you!