- Denver, CO, USA
- $135,000 to $141,000
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, LTD & STD, Life and 401k
Circuit Media is currently looking for a dynamic Project Manager to work with the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), Office of the Senior Procurement Executive (OSPE), on behalf of the Employment Training Administration (ETA) Office of Job Corps (OJC) for Integration of Disability Support Services.
The Project Manager will assist the National Office of Job Corps by providing support for the integration of disability services throughout the Job Corps program via education, training, and program support. The National Office of Job Corps provides policy direction for the Job Corps wellness and disability programs and is responsible for formulating health and disability policy and procedures and for planning, developing, monitoring, and assessing center wellness and disability programs.
- Call and Meeting Support: Maintain communication with Job Corps. Conduct and participate in conference calls and planning meetings, providing monthly summaries of concerns, minutes from the meetings, progress reports, and a schedule of all calls.
- Manage Team: Manage team members, including multiple Program Analysts I & II and a Program Coordinator.
- Manage Tasks and Deliverables:
o Facilitate Government-Contractor communications;
o Have full authority to act for the contractor on all contract matters relating to daily operations;
o Ensure that all task requirements are clearly articulated, defined, and understood;
o Ensure that all deadlines are met and timely delivery of all services, products, and deliverables;
o Ensure that all necessary resources are committed;
o Ensure that all task requirements are met with a high level of performance;
o Check all deliverables for quality;
o Provide status, progress, and other reports, as required, accurately and on time;
o Submit invoices as requested, including time sheets and description of all work completed on deliverables;
o Monitor task performance and introduce process improvement initiatives when needed;
o Proactively anticipate issues and mitigate risks associated with performance; and
o Oversee staff level of effort, productivity, efficiency, and performance.
- Manage and provide quality control support for various tasks and deliverables in the following areas:
o Assessments of Center Disability Services
o Disability Service Policy and Procedure Planning and Development
o Review and Evaluation of Accommodation Funding Requests
o Applicant Folder Review
o Consultation and Technical Assistances
o Data Collection and Management
o Report Support
o Meeting/Conference Support
o Website Management
- The Project Manager should demonstrate experience in strategic planning, continuous quality improvement, policy development and analysis, and data management.
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Have at least 7 years of experience managing a project of similar size and scope.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch and SHRM - check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com.
Circuit Media is an equal opportunity employer and a HIRE Vets awardee. Please submit your resume and complete all assessments requested. We look forward to hearing from you!