- Denver, CO, USA
- $80,000 to $90,000
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, LTD & STD, Life and 401k
Circuit Media is currently looking for a dynamic Program Coordinator to work with U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), Office of the Senior Procurement Executive (OSPE), on behalf of the Employment Training Administration (ETA) Office of Job Corps (OJC) for Integration of Disability Support Services.
The Program Coordinator will assist the National Office of Job Corps by providing support for the integration of disability services throughout the Job Corps program via education, training, and program support. The National Office of Job Corps provides policy direction for the Job Corps wellness and disability programs and is responsible for formulating health and disability policy and procedures and for planning, developing, monitoring, and assessing center wellness and disability programs.
- Website Management: maintain and update the content on the Job Corps Disability and Learning Disabilities websites on the Job Corps website and provide technical assistance to staff to assist them in utilizing the websites.
- Conference Support: Conduct and support an annual two-day disability services conference to be held for center disability coordinators, Regional Office staff, and other Job Corps staff. Support is defined as:
o Develop materials prior to convening the meeting, such as agendas, briefing materials, and Program Information Notice.
o Provide logistical support which include determining dates and locations for training, arranging sleeping and meeting rooms.
o Participate in the conference as content experts.
o Provide speakers that are experts in topics that will be presented as determined by the National Office of Job Corps.
o Provide at least one outside subject matter expert to provide skills based training per conference.
o Provide on-site support, including but not limited to, note taking, audiovisual technical assistance, and transportation logistics.
- Meeting Support: Participate in a 2.5 day biannual Disability Services Meeting (in-person or virtual) to develop tools and materials to support the integration of accommodation services throughout Job Corps.
- Newsletters: Produce a quarterly online newsletter that disseminates relevant Job Corps news, accommodation information, training modules, and links to outside resources to be posted on the website. Each issue addresses a different disability related topic as it pertains to Job Corps, and aims to enhance the quality of life for Job Corps students.
- Data Collection and Management: Assist the National Office of Job Corps in capturing disability data. Identify pertinent disability data to be captured in order to better manage the Job Corps accommodation services. Enhancing the data collection and reporting systems. Monitor the center disability data entered into the Center Information System (CIS}: The vendor shall monitor the center disability data entered into CIS and contact centers whose data appears to be inaccurate.
- Report Support: Help to produce an annual disability services report and periodic reports on special aspects of Job Corps accommodation services.
- Experience with conference planning and logistics.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills, website content management techniques.
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree or at least 5 years of related experience.
- Possess strong, analytical, communication skills, both orally and in writing.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch and SHRM - check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com.
Circuit Media is an equal opportunity employer and a HIRE Vets awardee. Please submit your resume and complete all assessments requested. We look forward to hearing from you!