Insider Threat Programs (ITP) requires DHS to establish and operate an Insider Threat Program to prevent, detect, deter, and mitigate unauthorized disclosures of classified national security information. The mandate requires workforce training and awareness, formal policy, the formal designation of ITP senior official(s), active monitoring of classified information technology networks, and the integration and analysis of disparate datasets in order to identify potential insider threats. An integral part of the DHS Insider Threat Program's mission is to detect, deter, and mitigate the Domestic Violent Extremist (DVE) threat to the Department. This role will provide program/project management support to the DHS Insider Threat Program to assist with DHS-wide strategic planning, program evaluation, monitoring, and measurement of the DHS Insider Threat Program department-wide implementation and to support the countering DVE initiative.
Located: DHS HQ Washington D.C., Would be on-site to start but there is heavy consideration to have a telework hybrid
Education: Bachelor's Degree required
Experience: minimum of 10 years of government work experience
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain an SCI
Job Type: Full-Time
- Possess knowledge of applying analytic methodologies and principles related to Insider Threat management.
- Support analyst functions including data collection, project testing, and creation of performance measurements to support project objectives.
- Conduct activities in support of project objectives.
- Has worked closely with the Program Manager and Team Leads.
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, systems integration, and systems operation and maintenance.
- Excellent client- facing and internal communication skills.
- Desired: PMP or equivalent certification.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and conduct business analyses and studies, needs assessments, requirements analysis/definition and cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align business systems, solutions and initiatives.
- Prepare forecasts and analyze trends, reporting regulations and business conditions.
- Develop and analyze metrics, performance measurements, requirements, reports and recommendations related to management, organizational structure, policy/procedures and business systems.
- Identify potential business risks.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation guides and assists clients through a wide range of management, organizational and business improvement and modernization initiatives by applying continuous process improvement strategies, methodologies and principles.
- Develop business methods for problem solving, process change and solutions implementation ensuring enterprise-wide integration.
- Identify best practices, assesses performance measurement and researches, collects and verifies data and translates it into strategic and operational guidance.
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training and other forms of knowledge transfer.
- Areas of focus include but are not limited to identifying and eliminating duplication, outsourcing opportunities, streamlining, centralizing, business transformation, business process redesign and modeling, quality improvement.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com. We are an 8(a) Certified, EDWOSB, ISBEE.