Media Communications Specialist
This is an Media Communications Specialist role in support of the Air Force Research Laboratories Strategic Development Planning and Experimentation (AFRL SDPE) Directorate.
Located: Dayton OH, Current telework hybrid protocol in place
Education: Bachelor's Degree, (extensive work experience can suffice for a degree)
Experience: At least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related field area of equivalent.
- Must have knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design Proficiency with Corel Draw, Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk 3ds Max, and Microsoft Office Suite is recommended.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Clearance Requirement: None
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Will shall create, review, edit, and produce final media products via PowerPoint, Word, or any other applicable application to ensure consistent and correct outward messaging is communicated for AFRL/RS
- Work with AFRL/RS leadership to capture, store, and document outward messaging and/or changes to existing campaign
- Archive all necessary public/media documents to AFRL SharePoint or designated online knowledge management applications
- Be able to develop and design engaging visual effects to convey messages and ideas to an intended audience. Content will include simple to realistic animations, motion graphics & renderings. Creative innovative graphic products to include technology program logos/branding, designs, and sample layouts for online or print content. Some print products will require large format printing as well as knowledge and precision of vinyl sign cutting.
- Support the design and procurement of marketing, branding, and recruitment presentations and materials to include event items promoting the Air Force Research Laboratory. Shall adhere to established branding guidelines published in AFRL brand book when preparing all marketing materials.
- Shall provide artwork, custom signs, headers, posters and display related products to include: camera ready text, single page, tri-fold and multi-page brochures, photographs, photographic manipulation, original artwork, black and white and multicolored illustrations, and two and three dimensional perspective illustrations. Will also provide editing, copying, mounting, and laminating as needed to support the display/exhibit. Shall integrate into the display any customer supplied multi-media products. Will provide the government the original layered graphic file upon completion of each graphic work order.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com. We are an 8(a) Certified, EDWOSB, ISBEE.