This is an Data Analytics Specialist role in support of the Air Force Strategic Development Planning and Experimentation (AF SDPE) Directorate.
Located: Dayton OH, Current telework hybrid protocol in place
Education: Bachelor's Degree required, (extensive work experience can suffice for a degree)
Experience: minimum of 5 years of government work experience
Clearance Requirement: None
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing a set of techniques or analytics applications to transform raw data into meaningful information using data-oriented programming languages and visualization software
- Apply data mining, data modeling, natural language processing, and machine learning to extract and analyze information from large structured and unstructured datasets.
- Visualize, interpret, and report data findings, may create dynamic data reports
- Aid in reviewing analysis documentation, plans, and reports and in providing feedback for clarification and improving the content
- Aid in shaping the analysis needed, providing input into the design of experiments, scenario design, and visualization of the results
- Prepare briefings as required to aid the Government analytics team in providing progress reports
- Attend internal and external meetings to engage with the technical and analytical community to gain further insight into Government gap solution needs and analytical needs
- Coordinate and document Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs)/ Deep Dives/ Status meetings to aid the Government analytics team.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com. We are an 8(a) Certified, EDWOSB, ISBEE.