This is a Program Manager role in support of the Air Force Strategic Development Planning and Experimentation (AF SDPE) Directorate.
Located: Dayton OH, Current telework hybrid protocol in place
Education: Bachelor's Degree required, Master preferred
Experience: minimum of 7 years of government work experience
Clearance Requirement: Secret Clearance
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Have 1 of the following Programmatic support knowledge/experience: Strategic Investment Program Management or Technology Market Program Management.
- Strategic Investment PM needs experience in making DoD-relevant S&T investments to mature technology to Air and Space domain capabilities.
- The Technology Market PM needs experience connecting to innovation processes and technology markets to generate value for USAF and USSF.
Below are the core functions required for PMs.
- Coordinate with AFRL/RS Program Managers to aid in tracking cost/ schedule/ performance of the overall program.
- Work with AFRL/RS Program Managers to gather necessary security information for contractor support documentation.
- Engage with AFRL/RS Portfolio Managers and Financial Managers to discuss Spend Plans of programs to ensure an executable schedule for funds
- Coordinate with Government PM on Spend Plan and aid government in formatting Spend Plan to FM specific requirements
- Engage with AFRL/RS Portfolio Managers to obtain expenditure or invoice data for contracts supporting Government Program(s).
- Work with Portfolio Managers to aid in routing Support Agreement documents for funds release.
- Gather necessary materials/data/expenditure rates/data for Program Manager Review (PMRs) and aid Government PM as required by direction of Government.
- Shall take necessary notes during meetings with partnering Government Agencies/ AF Organizations/ Contractors to keep meeting minutes for Government PM
- Attend in Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs)/ Conferences/ Deep Dives to engage with technical community to gain further insight into Government gap solution needs.
- Shall have necessary technical background to meet the unique requirements of each Government Program to ensure ability to gain required information to aid government in Program Management.
- Shall aid government in gathering technical information to help Government Program Manager in determining the technical direction of Program.
- Shall work with Program Government Work Unit Manager to ensure proper documentation is uploaded to AFRL's Records Management Portal to remain compliant per AFI 61-101 Management of Science and Technology (S&T) and AFRLI-61-201 AFRL Research and Development (R&D) Work Unit Records and Scientific and Technical (S&R).
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com. We are an 8(a) Certified, EDWOSB, ISBEE.