This is Financial Analyst role in support of the Air Force Strategic Development Planning and Experimentation (AF SDPE) Directorate.
Located: Dayton OH, Current telework hybrid protocol in place
Education: Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related business field
Experience: minimum of 7 years of government work experience, preferably in a Program Office
- Experience with the Comprehensive Cost and Requirement's (CCaR) tool
- Prefer familiarity with Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) requirements and the DoD Financial Management Regulations (FMR)
Clearance Requirement: None
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as key player/liaison in the contract closeout process. Provides contract and financial transaction closeout duties to reconcile contracts at the Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) and Accounting Classification Reference Number (ACRN) level across government systems and databases. Expedites final billings and deobligations of excess funds; and resolves unpaid canceling year fund balances to minimize current for cancelled bills
- Shall track all open contracts to include unliquidated Maintain and updates Unliquidated Obligation (ULO) and Negative Unliquidated Obligation (NULO) burn down plans. Assists with the Tri Annual Certification Review.
- Shall work with financial management division to assess and provide reports across all programs, as Uses knowledge of Air Force Systems to collect, analyze, synthesize, and report on financial execution, using systems to include Comprehensive Cost and Requirements System (CCaR), Commander's Resource Integration System (CRIS), Shared Data Warehouse (SDE), and Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management Systems (DEAMS), etc. Uses data to ensure accuracy and compliance with AF policy, procedures, and DoD regulations.
- Shall assist with identifying and accomplishing corrective actions on various accounting/financial errors or anomalies in the Work with external partners, agencies, and DFAS to reconcile any issues.
- Shall research and provide inputs to planning, programming, budgeting, and execution stages to include budget formulation (RDOCS); obligation and expenditure spend plan development and maintenance; reconciliation of actuals against forecasts; and provide inputs to quick turn budget exercises/taskers.
- Support Government financial managers with the reconciliation ofDFAS data to CCaR databases/ data in order to maintain accurate reporting of data and financial management positions.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com. We are an 8(a) Certified, EDWOSB, ISBEE.