This is an Administrative Professional role in support of the Air Force Strategic Development Planning and Experimentation (AF SDPE) Directorate.
Located: Dayton OH, Current telework hybrid protocol in place
Education: Bachelor's Degree, (extensive work experience can suffice for a degree)
Experience: minimum of 5 years of government work experience/experience with Defense Travel System (DTS) and Workflow Management
Clearance Requirement: None
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administrative tasks that support management operations include: tracking IPT manning and preparing organizational charts; data entry functions, Automated Time Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS); Defense Travel System (DTS), integrating information into required reports; generation and maintenance of training requirements, files, forms and established file plans (paper and electronic); processing mail; (receive, sign for, and distribute mail, both classified and unclassified, and access, store, and handle classified material as required); preparing correspondence per standard government formats; (both classified and unclassified); management and operation of facsimile, printing and copying equipment; and supplies and equipment ordering, scheduling meetings and conference rooms to meet mission requirements, supporting email triage of upper level management. Complies with established security regulations pertinent to accepting, sorting, delivering, handling, and safeguarding of classified material.
- Able to assist in the use of USAF standard desktop based computers and operating systems to produce databases, spreadsheets, graphics and other specialized products, and facilitate the use of standardized automated forms such as travel orders (including Defense Travel System (DTS), performance reports (including Clarity PPM, materials procurement, maintenance and disposition, as well as other periodic or ad hoc reports).
- Able to support in the planning, formulation, editing, creation, and publication of finished products, e.g., program documentation, plans, directives, reports, briefings and other presentations, as required (technical and non-technical; classified and unclassified) in the media and format Provide support in the processing and disposition of work effort reports and retirement of folders and documents.
- Able to assist with the performance the duties of the Record Custodian (RC), including the establishment and maintenance of master files (both paper and electronic) and file plans of program data, to facilitate tracking and resolution of issues associated with operations and assist in maintaining government-approved Research & Development case files.
- Able to assist in establishment, implementation and maintenance of Operating Instructions (Ois). This includes the creation and maintenance of self inspection checklists. Assist in verifying checklists against current administrative and organizational processes, and assist in maintenance of a tracking system for identification and correction of deficiencies.
- Able to assist with ordering of office supplies through inventory, gathering requests for supplies, and preparing and itemizing various lists for supplies and equipment to be ordered and purchased by the Government office to enable fulfillment of the mission.
- Able to serve as the initial focal point for collecting and visually displaying materials for staff meetings and office organized information exchange
- Provide support to the Video Teleconferencing (VTC) manager, assist with VTC bridge scheduling and VTC connectivity and interface with VTC maintenance contractor.
- Assist in retrieving data/information in the form of queries, reports, and taskers; assist in the maintenance of tracking systems for identification of deficiencies and corrective actions/closure, and to prepare various documentation for Government review and be the single point in the directorate or division to receive, coordinate, disseminate, track progress, and close all taskers coming to the directorate or division Workflow inbox. The contract shall convey reminder/follow-up emails to OPRs, making sure they meet the suspense; responsible for making sure suspense's are completed, as per original tasker; archive the workflow tasker and all supporting documentation in Microsoft 365/SharePoint/Other designated knowledge management site and communicate with directorate or division management regarding status.
- Responsible for receiving, sorting, and dispatching incoming/outgoing mail. Shall comply with established security regulations pertinent accepting, sorting, delivering, handling, and safeguarding of classified material.
- Provide records management support for the directorate/division utilizing software applications such as Clarity, DTS, Info Center, ATAAPS, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Share Data Warehouse. Perform Records Custodian duties; digitally store and electronically file documentation using standard DoD, AF, AFMC, and/or AFRL enterprise systems such as LiveLink or SharePoint; type correspondence, copy documentation, answer common phone line for directorate/division, and direct callers and visitors to appropriate individuals. Update contract work unity forms information into AFRL Clarity software tool (or other tools, as required), execute Clarity queries and distribute to program managers and engineers, and create spreadsheet to track all active directorate/division work units.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com. We are an 8(a) Certified, EDWOSB, ISBEE.