- Denver, CO, USA
- $110,000 to $115,000
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, LTD & STD, Life and 401k
Circuit Media is currently looking for a dynamic Project Manager to work with The Bureau of Land Management (BLM), New Mexico State Office to lead a multi-year, multi-jurisdictional, highly visible, and unique project to completion.
The Project Manager will lead an interdisciplinary team of subject matter experts to accomplish objectives, organized under the national Incident Command System. This project requires substantial interaction between federal, state, and local governmental authorities in addition to interested private sector entities and individuals.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of strategic project management principles, practices, methods, concepts, and tools.
- Knowledge of the mission, functions, administrative laws, policies, regulations, organization, and work processes of programs of the US Department of Interior, Bureau of Land Management, and the General Services Administration.
- Experience with the National Incident Command System.
- Experience navigating Federal policy and law to meet project objectives.
- Ability to create and implement long-term, complex administrative records to be utilized by a wide variety of potential offices or litigation parties.
- Skill in providing coordination, facilitation, and/or leadership to support and promote processing and implementing policy, regulations, and direction.
- Skill in leadership and management in a remote work environment, to ensure efficient project operations and effective coordination of geographically dispersed groups of people with diverse backgrounds.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch and SHRM - check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com.
Circuit Media is an equal opportunity employer and a HIRE Vets awardee. Please submit your resume and complete all assessments requested. We look forward to hearing from you!