- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Full benefits, including health care, life insurance, short and long-term disability, HSA, PTO
Circuit Media is searching for a Director of Content to join our team. The Director of Content will oversee all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior. This individual is an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement when it comes to Circuit Media and its subsidiaries (ie. Law Week Colorado, Statebill, Circuit Media Green).
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Supervise writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
- Gather data and handle analytics (or supervise those who do) and make recommendations based on those results.
- Work with owners of particular content to revise and measure content and marketing goals.
- Develop standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real- time implementation of content strategies.
- Establish workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- Work closely with other teams on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels.
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, communications, or related field.
- Master's is a plus
- 5-7 years of management experience
- Ability to work with a team and individually
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proven editorial skills
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Familiarity with principles of marketing (and the ability to adapt or ignore them as dictated by data).
- Experience with audience development and subscription strategies.
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.).
- An entrepreneurial attitude
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch and SHRM - check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com.
Circuit Media is an equal opportunity employer and a HIRE Vets awardee. Please submit your resume and complete all assessments requested. We look forward to hearing from you!