- Amarillo, TX, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, LTD & STD, Life and 401k
Circuit Media is seeking a dynamic Project Manager to join our team. The primary purpose of this position is to lead, manage, and coordinate the BLM's (Bureau of Land Management) transition out of operating the Federal Helium Program, as outlined in the Helium Stewardship Act of 2013.
This is a multi-year, multi-jurisdictional, highly visible, and unique project. The Project Manager will lead an interdisciplinary team of subject matter experts to accomplish objectives, organized under the national Incident Command System (ICS). This project requires substantial interaction between federal, state, and local governmental authorities in addition to interested private sector entities and individuals.
The Project Manager will develop complete project plans and provide advisory, planning, and technical services to management in initiating, designing, planning, staffing, implementing, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing out this project.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of project management principles, practices, methods, concepts, and tools.
- Ability to create and implement long-term, complex administrative records to be utilized by a wide variety of potential offices or litigation parties.
- Skill in applying advanced written and oral communication theories and practices; interpersonal skills; conflict resolution; leadership and similar concepts and principles in order to serve as a spokesperson and liaison in meetings and conferences; convey complex information; review work; to gather data; provide feedback; prepare reports; negotiate with varied parties; gain support for recommendations; and develop and maintain partnerships and credibility with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the mission, functions, administrative laws, policies, regulations, organization, and work processes of programs of the DOI and BLM.
- Skill in leadership and management to ensure efficient project operations and effective coordination between ICS team members, BLM staff specialists, management officials, other federal and state agencies, and groups of people with diverse backgrounds.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch and SHRM - check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com.
Circuit Media is an equal opportunity employer and a HIRE Vets awardee. Please submit your resume and complete all assessments requested. We look forward to hearing from you!