- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Full benefits, including health care, life insurance, short and long-term disability, HSA, PTO
Circuit Media is searching for a Project Manager to join our team. As a Project Manager you will work with a team and individually to manage, direct and oversee all aspects of projects, including government and private contracts won by Circuit Media LLC.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage, direct, and oversee all aspects of projects, including but not limited to:
- Stakeholder communications.
- Developing budgets.
- Negotiating contracts.
- Developing and implementing project schedules.
- Managing risk.
- Ensuring quality control.
- Serve as client point of contact on project progress from start to completion.
- Perform on government contracts providing writing, editing, plain language, communications, and marketing services.
- Develop and execute project plans for new clients and projects.
- Confer with team members to explain project and individual responsibilities for functions and phases of projects.
- Create and execute marketing and advertising plans (both traditional and digital).
- Draft and test campaign messaging .
- Collect and interpret campaign metrics.
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a related field.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Exhibit great creativity, problem-solving capabilities and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with multiple deadlines to complete assigned tasks.
- Positive attitude
- Self starter
- Professional demeanor.
- PMP Certification is preferred.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch and SHRM - check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com.
Circuit Media is an equal opportunity employer and a HIRE Vets awardee. Please submit your resume and complete all assessments requested. We look forward to hearing from you!