Digital Information Specialist- Video Producer
The purpose of this position is to provide support services to the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Bureau of Legislative and Public Affairs (LPA) in Washington D.C. Will help with efforts across, up to, 7 different offices within the LPA through administrative, programmatic, and technical support that will supply services to support LPA in accomplishing Agency priorities.
Located: Denver, CO
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
Experience: Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with Bachelor's, 5 years with a Masters
Clearance Requirement: Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- 3-5+ years of editorial experience, 0-3+ years of foreign development experience, 3-5+ years of graphics design and audio/video experience is desirable.
- Strong skillset needed in digital development capability, including audio/video to include still and video capture and production.
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops, migrates or modifies content for the Agency's Drupal-based social media, online collaborative applications and knowledge management platform.
- Develops original content for dissemination across the Agency for social media platforms.
- Conducts amplification for key news, events, and initiatives.
- Provides subject matter expertise to Agency points of contact on developing and publishing social media content (including training).
- Provides Audio/Video support to include still and video photography and production.
- Develops, migrates or modifies content for the Agency's Drupal based online collaborative content management system.
- Creates original content for the IC team related to system use and IC products, events, and services.
- Maintains updated documentation in applications.
- Facilitates access and training for Agency users.
- Provides ongoing content review.
- Provides coordination and sharing of best practices with Agency points of contact.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures for the Agency's Drupal-based content management system and platform, online collaborative applications and knowledge management platforms.
- Produces and manages project plans for IC digital content and initiatives.
- Independently manages complex projects.
- Collects and analyzes relevant performance data on digital media use across the Agency.
- Provides audio/video support.
- Creates and contributes to the development of content across Agency social media and collaborative tools platforms.
- Creates and contributes to the creation of e-newsletters and other outreach materials including the use of third party vendors (e.g. Constant Contact or other).
- Creates and shares original designs, concepts and templates for IC products, including, but not limited to, Event posters, Campaign flyers, Newsletters, Infographics, PowerPoints, and Audio/video.
- Contributes to IC products with graphic design inputs and supports the effective use of visuals for online publications.
- Maintains digital IC graphic design records and files.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com. We are an 8(a) Certified, EDWOSB, ISBEE.