Strategic Communications Specialist
Job Description: In support of The Program Executive Office (PEO) Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) Strategic Communication Support Services' whose vision is to be the recognized leader in delivering integrated and cost-effective information systems and information technology (IT) solutions across the Department of Defense (DoD). The Government's objective with this position is to encourage the individual to seek ways to incorporate innovative and emerging technologies and educational strategies that, in the most economic and efficient manner, communicate information regarding PEO EIS IT and business systems, while optimizing return on investment and improving PEO EIS mission performance.
Located: Ft. Belvoir Virginia
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
Clearance Requirement: Secret Clearance preferred or ability to obtain a clearance
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as the organization's lead for industry engagement.
- Responsible for engaging with and managing relationships with prospective vendors interested in doing business with PEO EIS.
- Coordinates and prepares meetings with PEO EIS senior leaders, and tracks metrics and outcomes related to industry engagements.
- Develops detailed products to prepare principals prior to vendor meetings.
- Coordinates with multiple program offices in preparation for vendor meetings with Army senior leaders (at the chief of staff and secretariat level); must possess ability to author, edit and coordinate information papers.
- Also responsible for planning and coordinating speaking opportunities and vendor meetings at key conferences and engagements.
- Knowledge of the use of digital means to connect and engage is critical.
- Knowledge of the procurement and contracting process is preferred.
- Also responsible for drafting and submitting for approval industry awards recognizing key PEO EIS workforce members and communication campaigns.
- Supports the coordination of industry days, including promotion, key messages, and archiving event outcomes for vendors' future use.
- Responsible for developing an annual strategic plan to inform engagement among the program offices.
- Manages vendor requests for meetings across the headquarters and program offices through the public-facing website.
- The current vendor management software being piloted through June 2021 is Salesforce. Knowledge of the Salesforce tool is preferred.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com. We are an 8(a) Certified, EDWOSB, ISBEE.