Job Description: In support of The Program Executive Office (PEO) Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) Strategic Communication Support Services' whose vision is to be the recognized leader in delivering integrated and cost-effective information systems and information technology (IT) solutions across the Department of Defense (DoD). The Government's objective with this position is to encourage the individual to seek ways to incorporate innovative and emerging technologies and educational strategies that, in the most economic and efficient manner, communicate information regarding PEO EIS IT and business systems, while optimizing return on investment and improving PEO EIS mission performance.
Located: Ft. Belvoir Virginia
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
Clearance Requirement: Secret Clearance Preferred or ability to obtain Secret Clearance
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Writes and/or edits marketing and public awareness materials, including reports, blogs, briefings, presentations, and other project deliverables to meet contract requirements.
- Develops outlines and drafts for review and approval by specialists and project managers, ensuring that final documents meet applicable contract requirements and regulations.
- Researches and gathers background information for inclusion in project documentation and deliverables.
- Consults relevant information sources, including library resources, technical and financial documents, and client and project personnel, to obtain background information, and verify pertinent guidelines and regulations governing project deliverables.
- Supports internal and external content and communications strategies.
- Knowledge in the use of Associated Press (AP) style and AP style updates is expected.
- Supports social and digital media campaigns. Reviews, edits and coordinates artifacts with program offices that support Congressional requests for information, information papers and briefings.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com. We are an 8(a) Certified, EDWOSB, ISBEE.