Job Description: In support of The Program Executive Office (PEO) Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) Strategic Communication Support Services' whose vision is to be the recognized leader in delivering integrated and cost-effective information systems and information technology (IT) solutions across the Department of Defense (DoD). The Government's objective with this position is to encourage the individual to seek ways to incorporate innovative and emerging technologies and educational strategies that, in the most economic and efficient manner, communicate information regarding PEO EIS IT and business systems, while optimizing return on investment and improving PEO EIS mission performance.
Located: Ft. Belvoir Virginia
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
Clearance Requirement: None, ability to obtain Secret Clearance Preferred
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, photography, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets, such as websites.
- Generates and manipulates graphic images, animations, sound, text, and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
- Should have experience and competence in video production.
- Responsible for producing short-form videos and recording messages from PEO EIS leaders.
- Must remain abreast of technological advances in the field, and be able to identify areas of use in the organization.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the communication field is expected.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Knowledge of Google Analytics and various trade social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, preferred.
- A great deal of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Should have proficient knowledge of and experience with Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, Bridge, Dreamweaver, Flash, Media Encoder, Illustrator, Acrobat).
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com. We are an 8(a) Certified, EDWOSB, ISBEE.