Job Description: In support of The Program Executive Office (PEO) Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) Strategic Communication Support Services' whose vision is to be the recognized leader in delivering integrated and cost-effective information systems and information technology (IT) solutions across the Department of Defense (DoD). The Government's objective with this position is to encourage the individual to seek ways to incorporate innovative and emerging technologies and educational strategies that, in the most economic and efficient manner, communicate information regarding PEO EIS IT and business systems, while optimizing return on investment and improving PEO EIS mission performance.
Located: Ft. Belvoir Virginia
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Clearance Requirement: Minimum Secret Clearance
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and providing logistics support for all meetings, conferences, trade shows, off-sites, industry days, information exchanges, exhibits (design, production, set- up and tear down), and demonstrations to educate internal and external audiences.
- Responsible for all protocol requirements surrounding hosted events, to include planning, organization, registration, publicity, administration, flag placement, gifts, and preparation of conference materials.
- Responsible for synchronizing 50-100 events per year across the organization.
- Serves as the organization's speaking and conference manager per the Army Conference Policy.
- Submits written summaries and outcomes of each event for archival and monthly metrics reports.
- Advise leaders and other staff on events and protocol issues, ensuring handbooks, standard operating procedures, etc. are current.
- Develops and integrates social media tactics into events.
- Drafts articles, as appropriate, capturing participation and impacts at key events.
- Supports program offices with industry days intended to inform vendors on program manager contracting opportunities, as needed.
- Responsible for developing an annual engagement strategy, including internal and external events. Being detail-oriented and creative are essential qualities.
- Coordinate live-streaming events, as required along with Congressional staffer visits, demonstrations and engagements.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com. We are an 8(a) Certified, EDWOSB, ISBEE.