Marketing and Communications Manager
Job Description: In support of The Program Executive Office (PEO) Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) Strategic Communication Support Services' whose vision is to be the recognized leader in delivering integrated and cost-effective information systems and information technology (IT) solutions across the Department of Defense (DoD). The Government's objective with this position is to encourage the individual to seek ways to incorporate innovative and emerging technologies and educational strategies that, in the most economic and efficient manner, communicate information regarding PEO EIS IT and business systems, while optimizing return on investment and improving PEO EIS mission performance.
Located: Ft. Belvoir Virginia
Education: Master's Degree Required
Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
Clearance Requirement: Minimum Secret Clearance
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide oversight for the research, planning and execution of project marketing and communications strategies to meet contract requirements.
- Developing plans and initiatives, and evaluating a comprehensive marketing plan and implementation strategy.
- Plans, develops, and implements marketing research, audits, and analysis to ascertain perceptions, attitudes, and expectations of audiences
- Use market research techniques that include, but are not limited to, the development and use of appropriate survey instruments, focus groups, and statistical analysis of results, to assist in identifying target population.
- Implement marketing objectives, and monitors and evaluates effectiveness of implementation strategies.
- Employ creative thinking to formulate goals and objectives and integrates them into a cohesive project implementation approach to satisfy customer mission requirements.
- Plan and execute information and promotional campaigns, and disseminates information on projects and special programs, orally and in writing.
- Assembles, classifies, and summarizes reported progress results and presents them verbally, graphically, or in written form, indicating current status of program progress deficiencies, outstanding accomplishments, and reasons for deviations from plans.
- Develops, reviews and edits briefings, articles and speeches. Strong writing and editing skills are essential.
- Serves as the program manager for the contractor's staff and provides administrative support to on-board/off-board staff, as required. Supports and tracks Congressional engagements and historical trends associated with programs.
- Tracks Congressional concerns and interests, and assists with preparing principals for engagements.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com. We are an 8(a) Certified, EDWOSB, ISBEE.