- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Full benefits, including health care, life insurance, short and long-term disability, HSA, PTO
Circuit Media is seeking a curious, creative and dynamic individual to join our team. As a member of the Office of First Impressions, the chosen candidate works with management and the HR team to create a positive work environment for all team members. Along with the responsibilities below, you will work with others on Circuit Media's recruiting, onboarding, and retention efforts.
These are your Key Responsibilities:
- Establish recruiting requirements by reviewing Circuit Media strategic plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss present and future needs.
- Write job postings on behalf of Circuit Media and the Office of First Impressions, post positions and review and determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, advising managers, and managing employee logistics.
- Manage onboarding process for new hires, including background checks, offer letters, and liaising with government clients and company team members during the process.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitor job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits and perks. Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees.
- In conjunction with the Office of First Impressions and management work to create and manage a robust internship program, including conducting orientations, scheduling assignments, monitoring intern job contributions, coaching interns, and advising managers on training and coaching.
- Advise and consult with management regarding human resource challenges, current legislation, rules and regulations; recommend new policies and procedures and conduct training accordingly to educate and inform.
- Maintain EEO records, reports and logs and assists Circuit Media's government clients with same.
- Additional HR generalist duties as we continue to define and develop your professional position at Circuit Media.
These are the qualifications we're looking for in a new team member:
- 3-5 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in a full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume positions simultaneously.
- Minimum 3 years' HR Generalist experience, with an emphasis on EEO, recruiting, Human Resources systems and strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Advanced PC skills with proficiency in MS Office including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; virtual meeting experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in HR management or related field required; SHRM certification preferred.
About Circuit Media
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There is a team-based culture at Circuit Media, so this position is not for those looking for a traditional corporate environment. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch and SHRM - check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com.
Circuit Media is an equal opportunity employer and a HIRE Vets awardee. Please submit your resume and complete all assessments requested. We look forward to hearing from you!