Circuit Media is searching for a Contract Specialist to join our team. As a Contract Specialist, you devise procurement strategies to support acquisitions that are strategically vital to customers and assist in the successful accomplishment of our client's mission.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Performing professional work involving the procurement of supplies and services using procedures outlined in the Federal Acquisition Regulations, agency-specific regulations, public laws, and agency policies;
- Assisting federal contracting officers and federal personnel in coordinating contracting activities, performing contract reviews, and providing guidance regarding complex contracts administered by other Contract Specialists.
- Guiding, assisting, training, and mentoring junior level team members;
- Serving as a member of acquisition planning teams, aiding requiring activities by performing market research, reviewing specifications and statements of work, and approving acquisition milestone plans;
- Preparing the required findings and sufficiently documenting determinations.
Your skillset should include:
- Expertise in market research and analysis;
- Proven written and oral communications skills; plain language expertise a plus;
- Knowledge and experience in interpreting and applying regulations and statutes, including the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and other Office software; Google Docs and Sheets and comfort in easily navigating new software and processes;
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-focused environment to perform tasks and finalize deliverables;
- Experience providing great customer service to clients and customers.
Circuit Media offers a competitive salary; paid medical, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, and transit benefits; paid vacation and sick time; flexible work schedule.
Please submit a cover letter and resume.