- Student Activities
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Part Time
Student Worker: Student Activities Worker (Federal Work Study Student Only)
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is seeking individuals that are willing to assist with processing surge cards for students, customer service duties and assist with monthly activities in the Student Activities department.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Set-up and prep for activities
- Must have completed a FAFSA for current school year.
- Must meet and continue to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Must be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Student must demonstrate financial need.
Hours: 20 hours per week.
Hourly Pay: $10.00 per hour
Contract Affiliation: N/A
Equal Opportunity Employer- Committed to Creating a Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, as well as its individual academic divisions, is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all its activities and programs, including employment and promotion. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual-orientation, age, physical disabilities, veteran or marital status.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!