- Student Worker - Information Technology
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Part Time
Student Worker, IT Support
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is seeking two energetic and dedicated student workers to work as members of a team to support our Student Technology Loaner Program. The individuals are expected to be punctual for work and can work with very little supervision.
- Assist with the distribution of laptops and hotspots to Cincinnati State students who have been approved to borrow equipment from the college.
- Verify the student's eform has been approved.
- Distribute the appropriate equipment to the student after ID is provided and update the tracking system accordingly.
- Demonstrate how to log onto the equipment and connect to the internet when needed.
- Update the tracking system when equipment is returned.
- Notify supervisor when there is a discrepancy with any information.
The hiring of student workers by Cincinnati State is premised on eligibility guidelines for federal work study employment: eligible applicants must be high school graduates or have attained a GED. Additionally, eligible applicants for work study positions at Cincinnati State must be at least 16 years of age on or before the date of hire.
- Must have completed a FAFSA for the current school year.
- Must meet and continue to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Must be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Must demonstrate financial need
Must have a pleasant attitude, good customer service skills, good computer skills, eager to work, and punctual.
Hourly Pay: $10 per hour
Status: Position is part-time working no more than 20 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer ~ Committed to Creating a Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, as well as its individual academic divisions, is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all its activities and programs, including employment and promotion. It does not discriminate based on race, color, national, or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical disabilities, veteran, or marital status.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!