- Chief of Institutional Advancement
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
Institutional Advancement Grants Development Manager
The Grants Development Manager is responsible for advancing the mission and strategic plan of the College through development and implementation of public and private grant proposals.
- Assist in researching grant opportunities at the federal, state and private levels.
- Review grant opportunities for requirements including eligibility, collaboration/partnerships, cost-share, support by college personnel, and other required contributions of college resources.
- Work with grant project managers and internal departments of College and Foundation to ensure timely grant execution and compliance, including reports as requested by funders.
- Assist as needed in identifying and prioritizing needs of College in coordination with Cincinnati State Foundation, campaign efforts, and State requests.
- Develop and/or participate in collaborative grant partnerships with external partners including other community colleges, universities and other applicable entities.
- Assist as needed with writing/developing proposals;
- Evaluate along with others at the College potential grant projects in terms of the personnel, time, infrastructure and budget needed for project to succeed.
- Evaluate grant projects for continuous improvements in the grants process.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with administering/developing federal, state and/or private grants.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- Experience with project planning.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in collaborative partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability for teamwork.
- Previous fundraising experience within higher education/community college environment.
- Experience in leveraging private and public funding.
- An understanding and appreciation of the unique role community and technical colleges play in the regional workforce, and the ability to parlay this appreciation into effective cultivation of prospective donors.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to diverse audiences.
- Ability to establish priorities and execute plans within specified parameters.
- Extraordinary attention to details and accuracy.
Reports To: Chief, Institutional Advancement
Minimum Compensation: $60,000/yr.
Job Category: Exempt
Contract Affiliation: Non-Bargaining
Candidates selected for full-time positions are eligible for our benefit package that includes excellent medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance benefits with minimal out of pocket payments and contribution rates, sick and personal leave, and immediate accrual of vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer ~ Committed to Creating a Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, as well as its individual academic divisions, is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all its activities and programs, including employment and promotion. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual-orientation, age, physical disabilities, veteran or marital status.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!