- Adjunct - Center for Innovative Technology
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Part Time
Co-op Job Description
Cincinnati State Technical & Community College is seeking three individuals who will assist with production and postproduction for video messages describing approximately 40 academic degree/certificate programs offered by the College. The project will begin at the beginning of the SP2021 semester (Jan. 19th) and end May 31, 2021.
- Each video (approximately 5 minutes) will highlight the program of study, experiential learning opportunities, and possible career paths for graduates.
- Each video will also be produced in three shorter versions with cut-lengths of approximately 1 minute, 30 seconds and 6-10 seconds.
Student Co-ops will work with Cincinnati State Audio/Video Production (AVP) program faculty, staff members, and freelance production crew members in conjunction with other personnel from the College's academic divisions, Marketing Department, and Admissions Department.
This position will require 20 - 25 hours per week at $15.00 per hour.
Qualified candidates must be available to work on the Cincinnati State campus as well as virtually when necessary.
Technical Requirements for Candidates
Technical Production and Postproduction experience must include:
- Proficiency with Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Proficiency with AVID Pro Tools
- Experience with:
- Single and multi-camera production and lighting
- Video editing
- Acquisition through finishing in both single and multi-cam workflows
- Graphics/Motion graphics
- Audio recording (on location and in studio)
- Sound design and audio mixing
- Experience with Color Grading is a plus
- Ability to manage complex production workflows from concept to completion
- Ability to multi-task effectively while managing timelines and meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Sign Up For Job Alerts!