- Adjunct - Workforce Development Center
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Part Time
Adjunct - Industrial Maintenance (Workforce Development Center)
The adjunct Industrial Maintenance Instructor will be responsible for setting up and delivering hands-on industrial maintenance training classes. Training classes available to teach are in the areas of Industrial Electrical Maintenance, Mechanical Maintenance and Industrial Controls & Instrumentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach industrial maintenance class (lectures and labs).
- Develop class syllabus, outlines, lectures and labs for industrial maintenance classes as required.
- At least 5 years' experience working in an industrial setting as an electrical, mechanical or mechatronics maintenance technician, maintenance manager or field service engineer.
- Knowledge and experience working with a computer and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Work, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience teaching Industrial Maintenance at a College, Career Center or other training institution.
- Extensive experience in, installation and maintenance of industrial electrical, mechanical or industrial control/ instrumentation systems.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: AC/DC circuitry, maintenance repair, machining installation, Blue Print Schematic interpretations, Pneumatics/Hydraulics, mechanical/electro hydraulics, Program Logic Controllers, Power Transmission, Industrial Controls.
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology or Industrial Maintenance from a regionally accredited educational institution.
- Attention to Detail - Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Adaptability - Adapts to change quickly and easily.
- Communication - Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations
Position available: Varies by semester
Compensation: $30-$40 an hour for instruction time to start
Contractual Affiliation: N/A
Exempt Classification: Non-Exempt
Status: Part time, not to exceed 29 hours per week
Equal Opportunity Employer ~ Committed to Creating a Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, as well as its individual academic divisions, is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all its activities and programs, including employment and promotion. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual-orientation, age, physical disabilities, veteran or marital status.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!