Chattanooga Concrete Co is a concrete construction company specializing in residential and commercial concrete construction. We focus on providing an excellent finished product for our clients, and we are committed to hiring individuals who are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
Our commitment to our employees is three fold, we will:
- provide the best employment environment within our industry. This means fair pay based on experience, customized benefit packages based on individual needs, and a professional administration team dedicated to your career development
- treat our employees respectfully while providing clear expectations of excellence, with transparent employee policies and procedures to ensure fair treatment for everyone in our team
- provide growth opportunities for our employees to increase their knowledge, experience, and skill sets, with paid bi-monthly in house training as well as outside certification and professional development opportunities. We will always look to promote from within.
As a Concrete Finisher you will be responsible for smoothing, leveling and finishing freshly poured concrete.
- Set forms and grade based on plans, drawings, and specifications
- Smooth out concrete in segments to ensure the concrete poured is level
- Rub cement in with sponge-rubber float or burlap
- Level concrete using screed, rod, float, fresno etc., making sure all lumps and bubbles are smoothed over
- Wash away excess concrete.
- Finish corners by hand
- Carry tools, forms, and equipment too and from job site and vehicles
- Clean job site, shop, yard, vehicles, trailers, etc.
- 6 months of experience in residential, commercial, or industrial construction
- Must be reliable and self-motivated
- Experience working with hand tools and power tools
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
Benefits / Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
To apply to this job, click Apply Now