Excavation & Grading Equipment Operator Job Description
Chattanooga Concrete Co is a concrete construction company specializing in residential and commercial concrete construction. We're highly selective, committed to hiring only those that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best. We are growing rapidly and are currently hiring a Excavation Equipment Operator.
Our commitment to our employees is three fold, we will:
- Provide the best employment environment within our industry. This means fair pay based on experience, customized benefit packages based on individual needs, and a professional administration team dedicated to your career development
- Treat our employees respectfully while providing clear expectations of excellence, with transparent employee policies and procedures to ensure fair treatment for everyone in our team
- Provide growth opportunities for our employees to increase their knowledge, experience, and skill sets, with paid bi-monthly in house training as well as outside certification and professional development opportunities. We will always look to promote from within.
Excavation Equipment Operator is responsible for daily execution of work as detailed by drawings, plans, and specifications.
The successful candidate for this role will have the ability to perform these tasks themselves and delegate and demonstrate these tasks to others:
- Operate skid steer and mini excavator at a high level
- Do site prep in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform in a fast paced environment
- Perform all job requirements safely
- Pulling Machines behind trucks.
- 4 years of experience in residential, commercial, or industrial concrete finishing
- Reliable, Self-Motivated, Honest, Professional, Pride in their work, Do whatever it takes
- OSHA 10 Hour Certified
- Detail Oriented
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving record
- 5 years experience machine operation
- Have the ability and knowledge to read plans
- Experience working with hand tools and power tools
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
Benefits / Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
To apply to this job, click Apply Now