Head Coach for Women and Men's Cross Country and Track
Chatham University is accepting applications for the position of Head Coach for Women and Men's Cross Country and Track. The Head Coach is a member of the administrative staff and reports to the Athletics Director. In this position you will directly supervise assistant coaches, student support personnel, and student athletes.
Chatham University strives to promote a campus environment that understands and embraces multiculturalism while increasing individuals' intercultural competence. We actively work to build and sustain a diverse and culturally vibrant campus, which promotes employee and student success and retention.
The Head Coach for Women and Men's Cross Country and Track is responsible for the overall development and maintenance of the Chatham University Cross Country and Track Program which is a member of the NCAA Division III and the Presidents' Athletics Conference (PAC). This includes structural and administrative organization of the program as outlined in the responsibilities listed below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively within the University to plan, organize, implement and follow up on an extensive on-going recruiting effort through written, verbal and personal contact with student-athletes.
- Oversee compliance with NCAA and PAC rules and regulations.
- Oversee the appointments and supervision of the assistant coaches and support staff for the Cross Country and Track.
- Coordinate athletic planning, program development and assessment that focus on student-athlete performance, personal and leadership development:
- Strategically plan and execute scheduling as well as travel arrangements of conference and non-conference events to advance the Women and Men's Cross Country and Track program and maximize use of financial resources.
- Prepare student-athletes for competition through thorough analysis and breakdown of scheduled conference and non-conference opponents.
- Oversee budget and resource management for the Women and Men's Cross Country and Track program.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years of coaching experience at the college level
- Computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should visit www.chatham.edu/careers and follow the instructions to complete the application process.
All documents should be uploaded at the same time at the time of application.
Chatham University is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity. Persons of color, women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of other underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. Chatham University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.