- Mt Pleasant, WI, USA
- 30-40 $30-$40
- Full Time
Health, vision, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), and a 401(k) with match.
Chance Productions is currently hiring for a full-time Custom Carpenter to perform various carpentry tasks to create beautiful long-lasting products in the Mount Pleasant, WI area. This carpentry position earns a competitive wage of $30-$40 per hour, depending on experience.
In addition to competitive pay and our supportive culture, we offer our Customer Carpenter generous benefits and paid travel opportunities.
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
This full-time construction position typically works Monday-Friday with the potential for paid travel, weekend hours, and overtime work.
In this carpentry position, you fabricate custom event elements. You study blueprints and diagrams to determine the dimensions of structures or forms to be constructed. With great attention to detail, you make accurate measurements for layouts before cutting and sawing materials. You then assemble and fasten materials together to build custom projects. As a diligent worker, you strictly follow all safety guidelines to ensure the safety of your own self and other co-workers. You are pleased to have a job that highlights your vast skillset, and you love seeing your hard work come to fruition.
ABOUT CHANCE PRODUCTIONS
At Chance Productions, we pride ourselves on being the exclusive provider of genuine Sperry tents for the Midwest and Arizona. A symbol of luxury and elegance, our Sperry tents and leveled tent floors add the perfect amount of class and coverage to any event. Our handcrafted tents make any outdoor space the perfect venue for gorgeous private weddings and sophisticated corporate events. We are proud to provide outdoor events with an amazing space to dine, dance, and have a good time!
Our company is quickly growing, so we need a reliable team to grow and develop with us. As an employee, your voice is heard and your ideas are valued. Join us if you're interested in a company that offers competitive compensation, generous benefits, and paid travel opportunities!
OUR IDEAL CUSTOM CARPENTER
- Takes pride in your work - pays close attention to detail and goes above and beyond
- Team player - works well with others
- Respectful- treats others with kindness and dignity
- Dependable- reliable, shows up on time and prepared
- Great listener- can take instruction well and follow through efficiently
- Willingness to learn - can take instruction well and is eager to learn new skills
If this sounds like you, keep reading about expanding your career in this carpentry position!
REQUIREMENTS FOR A CUSTOM CARPENTER
- 5+ years of framing and finishing experience working on high-end projects
- Ability to operate power tools in a safe and effective manner
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs. on a regular basis and perform the physical tasks associated with this job
If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our team as a Custom Carpenter!
I am a ChancePRO.
I am prepared.
I am professional.
I solve problems.
I add value.
I respect others.
I learn & adapt.
I own it.
I get it done.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!