- McMinnville, OR, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, paid holidays and vacations.
Work in a place where your team values YOU.
Champion Home Builder, Inc wants YOU! We are seeking to hire a Full-Time Service Technician to join our team in the McMinniville, OR region.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- 401k plan with company match
- paid vacation
- paid holidays
- Dental, vision, and life insurance.
WHO IS CHAMPION HOME BUILDER, INC?
For decades, Champion has served as a leader in the manufactured housing industry and one of the largest mobile and modular home builders in North America. Champion offers many factory-built solutions, from single-family and multi-family homes to commercial and government buildings. Our manufactured homes, modular homes, mobile homes, park models, and commercial modular buildings can be found throughout the United States and western Canada.
Throughout the organization, we act with integrity and respect. We take pride in our craftsmanship and build strong relationships with our customers, suppliers, and our employees. We know that we would not be successful without our team. In return for hard work and dedication, our goal is to provide a safe, productive, and enjoyable workplace for every employee.
Full Job Description
Skyline Homes, a division of Champion Home Builders, seeks an experienced Field Service Technician to provide warranty service to our homeowners. We support homeowners and retailers throughout Washington and Oregon. We provide vehicles and tools.
Skyline Homes is an established home builder with more than 65 years in manufactured housing. We offer competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, disability, paid holidays and other benefits. We value our employees' and their contribution to our team's goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Installs new parts or repairs problem as per work order.
- Maintain company vehicle, which includes keeping vehicle clean, stocked and serviced regularly.
- Verify parts needed for each service order.
- Pick up parts from factory as needed.
- Complete warranty service orders along with being responsible for returning the work orders to the factory by mail or personal delivery.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Experienced in warranty service for HUD manufactured homes. Will train if needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot, reason and solve problems to our homeowner's satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with tools, interpret instructions
- Able to work independently and manage scheduling of assigned work
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Understand and comply with work safety and policies and procedures
- Must provide valid driver's license and clean driving record
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Schedule: Monday through Friday, off weekends; regular overtime is typical for this position.
Travel: up to 90%
THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOMES - JOIN OURS BY APPLYING NOW!
Champion Home Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action.