Champion Home Builders, Inc Topeka, IN division is seeking Independent Contractors to execute warranty work on homes produced out of our facilities in Topeka, IN. The primary function of a Home Service Technician is to repair service issues associated with a manufactured home.
We provide contracted hourly compensation, mileage, drive time, and parts for the repairs that need to be performed under the warranty repair program. We reimburse for hotels, tolls and any additional materials needed for the job.
Payment for jobs completed is processed and paid the following week after completion of the work order. Electronic payment is available for those who prefer the option.
Work orders are coordinated and verified by Champion Homes Warranty Service Department staff. Job areas needed, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky.
Required carpentry skills:
Trim, Roofing, Siding, Drywall, Flooring, Plumbing and Electrical
Must be able represent Champion Home Builders Inc. with a friendly attitude and professional appearance. Must have strong customer relations skills
Prior knowledge of mobile homes and HUD regulations preferred. However, a willingness to learn this information quickly will be considered.
Please apply via this listing, email your interest to email@example.com or call 260-383-4739 Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 PM EST for more information.
- Must be able to provide proof of insurance with Champion Homes as an additional insured
- Must be able to provide a W-9 along with the signed contract for service provider for Champion Home Builders.
- Must be able to communicate with the Warranty Department via phone, email, digital photos, or fax.
- Must be able to electronically turn in photos, documents, and verification of expenses to process work orders.
- Must be able to account for the work/service provided documenting the problem, probable cause, and the repair(s) done on every task on the work order.