The Oracle Senior Business Analyst is part of the Information Technology team. This key position will be relied upon as the principal subject matter expert for the Oracle Cloud CRM and sales / eCommerce modules and integration with Salesforce and Eloqua systems. The senior business analyst works closely with business users to understand, analyze and document business processes and requirements and work with technical architects to formulate systems that parallel overall business strategies. He or she will serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and the IT teams to define business and system processes through workflows and written requirements to support implementation of Oracle Fusion Cloud. This position is responsible for solving complex business problems using analytical, technical, and business skills. This position manages complex projects and applications and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves in a consultative capacity to define and prioritize requirements, translate requirements into system functions, understand application configurations and customizations which deliver on requirements into finished production systems
- Serves as an advisor and expert to business stakeholders with functional knowledge of Oracle Sales Cloud (including sales functions, sales organizations, lead management, opportunity management, quote management, territory management, reporting, etc.)
- Responsible for analyzing business processes and driving requirements gathering in order to improve efficiencies and deliver on the defined transformation vision of the Oracle Fusion Cloud implementation:
- Augment previous experience by developing thorough understanding of internal processes and industry best practices for functions within Champion Homes
- Proactively identify and prioritize high impact improvements through the analysis of current and future state processes
- Create documentation to translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, business system interfaces, data flows and reports
- Define initiatives and design methods / alternatives that most closely align with the specific timetables, objectives and business issues at hand. These alternatives may include the critical review and enhancement of business processes (in conjunction with business partners) as well as technology.
- Facilitate the development of and understand the business case (cost / benefit analysis) behind all projects, including the motivating factors for all stakeholders
- Create the appropriate relationships with the project team to ensure that specifications are understood and to monitor the build progress to ensure compliance and the delivery of a quality product.
- Manage the expectations of the project sponsor, the stakeholders, the project team and executive management
- Keep apprised of new and emerging business process management, planning and requirement gathering techniques and work with the IT Management to enhance, improve and refine Champion Homes' approach
- Support successful implementation by adhering to sound methodologies for project management, business analysis and design, quality assurance, and customer support:
- Develop clear and concise project plans, timely status reports and other project-related documentation
- Provide day-to-day management of all project deliverables
- Oversee tracking and disposition of project-related business and technical issues; provide issue resolution and escalation
- Develop and manage project budget(s) and project change control process
- Advise project sponsor, stakeholders, project team and executive management and act as mentor to business team leaders
- Leads analysis for data conversion of existing legacy data into new systems by analyzing data extracts and complete data mapping
- Coordinate internal and external development teams for estimation, planning and delivery of the project
- Act as ongoing liaison with contractors and consulting organizations
- Manage the execution of testing for assigned deliverables by identifying and documenting test defects, documenting quality issues, and communicating defects to assure resolution
- Oversee creation, approval and execution of business procedures and training programs
- Ensure adequate end user support staffing for initial rollout and transition
- Function as subject matter expert (SME) and represent clients/users throughout lifecycle of a project:
- Monitor supported application(s) for data quality, efficiency, operation, and data integrity.
- Manage and maintain security for supported application(s)
- Promote systems integration to leverage technology and reduce data redundancy
- Provide second tier user support for deployed systems including issue tracking and resolution.
- Support go-live readiness, production cutover, and post-go-live warranty support
- Maintain a familiarity with new and currently installed applications in order to provide customer support and direction on the effective use and continued growth of the application products
- Function as the IT liaison and advocate for designated business departments and coordinate regular information gathering sessions with the users for the purpose of reviewing, analyzing and evaluating their needs and the overall performance of IT as a department
- Plan, create, coordinate, and deliver end-user training as needed
- Work with the Testing, Change, and Release Manager to facilitate and execute activities related to quarterly updates, including researching known issues, testing key processes, and educating business stakeholders on new functionality
Education, Training and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field and 8 to 10 years' experience implementing Oracle Fusion Cloud, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience with technical implementations of CRM and/or eCommerce projects
- Must have completed at least one full project lifecycle of Sales / CRM implementation, ideally Oracle Sales Cloud
- PMP certification a plus, but not required
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in Oracle Cloud Fusion implementation and integration with related systems
- Experience with automated and manual data conversions, including planning, execution and validation from legacy systems to Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Demonstrated project management experience and ability to deliver large scale complex global initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in hands-on project management
- Implementation of several IT development or customized package solutions in direct interaction with user departments
- Experience planning, leading and participating in all forms of testing, training and support for mid to large size software implementations
- Planning both analysis and implementation projects, including estimating and controlling tasks, resources, budgets, and schedules
- Knowledge / demonstrated experience with Oracle Sales Cloud; CPQ integration with Oracle Sales Cloud a plus
- Knowledge / demonstrated experience with Oracle CX solutions a plus: Oracle CX Sales/Service and/or CX Marketing (Eloqua) a plus.
- Experience working with Sales and Sales Operations organizations and personnel
- Interest in constantly keeping current of latest trends, best practices and competitive activity
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out complex instruction furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a results-oriented environment and continue to deliver quality service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: ability to communicate with all levels, ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, write clearly and informatively in various formats
- Sensitivity and ability to communicate / negotiate user wants vs. needs
- Assertive leadership and ability to influence people in driving vision and change
- Highly effective communication and listening skills to understand complex processes and relate technical information in a way understandable and actionable with non-technical users
- Ability to design workflows and procedures
- Willingness and ability to make timely decisions, exhibiting sound and accurate judgment. Ability to support and explain reasoning for decisions and include appropriate people in the decision-making process.
- Ability to independently solve or suggest solutions for business-related problems within strategic and operational timeframes
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information.
- Ability to use intuition and experience to complement research and findings.
- Ability to identify and define problems, collect and research data skillfully, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to present recommendations with clarity in written and graphic form.
Applicable Technical Skills
- Oracle Sales Cloud
- Salesforce a plus
- ERP integration with customer and dealer portals
- Master Data Management
WORK LOCATION AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Weekend and evening support may be required at times (i.e. Implementations-related scheduled work and unplanned outages)
- Willingness to travel to regional business offices, manufacturing facilities, and other locations as required - Up to 25% travel
- Remote work is acceptable with periodic travel to core locations for engagement and interaction with key stakeholders and leadership
This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of Champion Homes. Since no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder's responsibility.