- Chandler, AZ, USA
- Base salary & Commision
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Title: Zone Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary Sells manufactured homes to wholesalers and builder/developers on a commission basis by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client base
- Calls on regular or prospective customers to solicit orders
- Feature/benefit homes and options to train retail sales teams
- Answers questions concerning products such as price, standards, options
- Process quotes and write sales orders
- Responsible for the process of shipment/delivery of homes and collection of payment in a timely manner
- Represent product and company at trade shows
- Must be motivated
- Must be able to provide a high level of customer service
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and follow through with requests for assistance
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must live the Champion Operating Principles
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous sales experience in manufactured/modular housing desired
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
Champion Home Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.