- Chandler, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Summary Under General supervision, work on installing carpet and pad in manufactured housing, as part of a team, and perform quality work at a fast moving and consistent manner. Experience Necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Performs all manual labor in the area to which assigned.
- Install Carpet & Pad in Manufactured housing
- Keeps area neat and clean.
- Read and use a tape measure
- Read blue prints and orders
- Communicate well with coworkers
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must have the ability to work quickly and methodically
- Must understand safety procedures
- Must have good teamwork skills
- Must live the Champion Operating Principles
- Less than high school education; or related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in construction, installing carpet and pad and/or manufacturing/modular housing desired.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Champion Home Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.