- Chandler, AZ, USA
- 15.00-18.00 DOE
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Title: Cost Analyst
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary Compiles production or sales cost reports on manufacture of homes or total basis for department or working unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains cost system in Navision, determining bills of material, preparation of margin information for General Manager and determination of option material and pricing.
- Maintenance of models and options in Navision.
- Assists with the physical inventory (checking accuracy, tracking and pulling cards).
- Support and occasional assistance to engineering.
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; high level proficiency with Excel
- Strong Math skills and ability to solve complex calculations
- Critical thinking
Champion Home Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.