- TX, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, 401K match, and management bonus incentives.
Job Title: Project Manager - Champion Construction Service
FLSA Status: Exempt
REGION OF RESPONSIBILITY: TX, OK, KS, NM
Champion Home Builders is a leader in off-site construction, offering customers solutions from single family homes to large scale commercial buildings all built in a controlled factory setting and then assembled onsite. Champion is seeking an experienced and reliable construction professional to join and provide leadership to the team. The Project Manager will be responsible for regionally managing all projects related to the set and trim out of HUD and modular homes, ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget, and in compliance with the construction documents. This will be a service offered to our manufacturing facilities and retailers. This position will report directly to the General Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities of this position are outlined below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee, direct, and coordinate crews with company employees and subcontractor crews to perform installation and trim out of HUD and modular homes for our retailers/builders.
- Will be the primary point of contact between Champion Construction Service and the retailer/builder, through our manufacturing factories in the region.
- Help create company owned set crews and trim out crews, including developing the business plan and budget.
- Solicit and certify subcontractor crews to perform the set and factory trim out.
- Call on the retailer/builders to develop working relationships and market services.
- Quote/Estimate the cost of services and create proposals with documents for contract execution.
- Process paperwork and maintain files for quotes and orders of service.
- Work with the General Manager to create tools and documents essential for doing business in the region.
- Take any needed courses/test to be certified or licensed as an installer of HUD and modular homes.
- Perform any other duties as requested.
- Ability to properly manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills to demonstrate and convey a thorough understanding of the entire development process.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and be able to develop accurate budget report, spreadsheets, correspondence, schedules and other reporting as required.
- Verbal and written communication skills to audiences both inside and outside the company.
- Strong leadership and follow-up skills, with a "hands on" approach to completing all projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must possess confidence and enthusiasm to network and promote services.
Education and/or Experience:
Ten or more years of directly related experience and/or training; Related 2 to 4 year degree from accredited university or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Champion Home Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.