- Murray, UT, USA
- Full Time
Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays, Mon-Fri schedule
Medical Biller - Experienced
Pay range: $17.00-$22.00/hour plus monthly bonuses
CE Medical Group of Murray, UT is looking to hire a detail-oriented full-time Medical Biller. Are you looking to advance your career in the medical billing industry? Do you want a job where you can put your customer service skills to good use? Would you like to work for a growing and supportive company? If so, please read on!
We also offer great benefits and perks, including:
- 100% employee-covered health insurance
- dental, vision, life insurance
- 10 days of paid time off (PTO), 8 paid holidays
- a matching 401(k) plan after one year of employment
- a guaranteed 40-hour workweek
- team-building activities
- monthly bonuses
- vacation rollover benefits
- fun office parties
ABOUT CE MEDICAL GROUP
CE Medical Group is a medical billing and practice consulting company that partners with physicians by treating their practices as our own. We promote excellence through superior customer service, personalized solutions, and medical expertise to maximum success for our team members and clients alike. Our specialized knowledge and experience are what sets us apart from other billing companies and make us leaders in the medical business field.
Our core values are excellence, passion, integrity, and teamwork. We believe our strength comes from the relationships we establish with each other, and we strive to create an honest and empathetic environment for our employees to work in.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MEDICAL BILLER
As a customer service professional in this medical billing position, you play a crucial role in keeping our company up and running. Our clients rely on you to bring in their money. Your main responsibilities include coding and billing medical claims. You assist patients with any medical questions they may have and provide answers to customer service questions from the practices that we serve. Posting payments is an integral part of your job, and you also assist with researching and appealing denied claims. At times, you may be responsible for training and mentoring new billers to our company. You feel good when you're able to help others, and that is why you enjoy the work that you do!
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A MEDICAL BILLER
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in medical billing (We are also hiring for a non-experienced medical billing position.)
Qualities that we are looking for in a Medical Biller
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Manage multiple tasks at once
- Demonstrating good time management
- Able to remain patient and friendly when communicating with customers
- A team player