Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
Sound Pain Alliance, a 10 location and 2 surgery center medical group, is rapidly expanding. We are searching for an Clinical Administrator to work directly with the CEO and physician owners as the practice continues to expand. Join a flexible, exciting, collaborative atmosphere who values their team members.
- Provide management and oversight of multi-location and multi-provider practices through work from home and on-site training and mentoring.
- Work alongside Senior Management and the CEO on developing and implementing strategic initiatives.
- Help oversee 60 + FTEs
- Other responsibilities include problem-solving, project management, delegation, and effective follow-up.
- This position will require some traveling to clinic locations in Northwest Washington.
- 3+ years of healthcare supervisor or management experience required.
- 3+ years of back-office medical experience preferred.
The Sound Pain Alliance is Mt. Baker Pain Clinic, Peninsula Pain Clinic, and Puget Sound Pain Clinic. They are a group of pain management clinics specialized in the treatment of back pain, sciatica, neck pain, cancer pain, and other chronic painful conditions. They are dedicated to helping our patients take control of their lives again by controlling their pain. Sound Pain Alliance's 10 locations are in the greater Seattle area, spanning from Bellingham to Puyallup. Learn more at www.soundpainalliance.com