- Murray, UT, USA
- Full Time
Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays, Mon-Fri schedule
APEX Biologix - We are a regenerative medicine company, providing high-quality biologic medical supplies and equipment to physicians and clinics nationwide. We also offer unbeatable business support services and specialty training courses that assist clients in growing their regenerative practice.
We are a fast-growing company in an evolving industry with projections to substantially increase our operations and sales this year. Our team consists of an intimate group of experts and professionals who help develop the processes and protocols that are necessary to scale and meet the demands of the company's growth.
APEX Biologix, at the forefront of regenerative medicine, is focused on educating physicians and medical professionals on the best biologic applications with a wide selection of products and services.
What We're Looking For
The RSM position would be responsible for driving revenue through various leads and all sales channels with our various regenerative medicine product lines and services. RSM's are required to meet key performance indicators, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful sales execution. Your role will include personally calling prospective leads, generating new leads and working with existing clients and further foster relationships and support them with Apex's products and services. Call points would include medical practices as well as larger hospital systems.
The ideal fit is someone who is well-organized, strong verbal and written communication abilities, possess a high degree of initiative and proficient in programs such as Salesforce and Microsoft suite. They would also be someone who can think on their feet and close sales in difficult situations. They must be willing to travel throughout their assigned region, and be comfortable with some overnight travel, occasionally traveling out of the territory for industry conferences. If you're looking for an amazing opportunity in a fast-growing regenerative medicine field, this is the job for you.
- Actively calling and making appointments with doctors, medical teams, private practices, etc. which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling
- Effectively demonstrate product and educate medical professionals on a clinical level
- Closing business and processing individual orders
- Training doctors and staff on product integration in their locations
- Maintain healthy account relationship post sale, and encouraging increasing consumable orders
- Attending conferences for doctors and other medical staff
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts and leads
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) monthly & yearly sales targets
- Regularly attending company meetings, sales presentations and briefings
- Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during meetings
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments with the FDA, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in Regenerative Medicine
Pay & Benefits
- Base Salary annually plus commissions
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Coverage
- 401K Plan
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 yrs of Medical Sales Experience
- Has experience operating in the following programs:
- Salesforce (or similar sales management program)
- Microsoft Programs: Excel, Outlook, etc
- G Suite
- Must be able to travel as needed locally by vehicle and/or nationally by plane.
- Must be able to use a computer, phone, and other standard office equipment.
- Must be able to rent a car.
- Must be mobile and able to sit and/or stand for eight (8) hours.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- 30% Travel
Work from home flexibility