- Bridgeton, NJ, USA
- 42000 per year 40 hours per week
- Full Time
Superior Benefit Package, Health Insurance, Low Cost Dependent Coverage, Prescription Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Vacation Time. Personal Time , and Sick Time
Dynamic Opportunity~ As a full-time employee, 40 hours per week, an Crisis Peer Case Manager provides face-to-face, phone and collateral support and case management services in the community for individuals seen by the Crisis Department. The Case Manager focuses on serving individuals who are high utilizes of Crisis and hospitalization service
The Guidance Center~ is a primary mental health support agency, providing compassionate, professional care for individuals and families with mental health needs in the greater Cumberland County, NJ area. For more than 50 years, our non-profit organization of professionals, doctors, nurses, therapists, and support staff, has assisted the community in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of mental illness.
What does this position look like~ Certified Screeners answers the Hotline to assist with phone referrals, therapeutic interventions, and/or advises for face-to-face. Provides screening evaluation and crisis stabilization. Documents all telephone contacts in the log. Documents all face-to-face contacts. Participates in training, supervision and employee development as recommended by the Director of the Program.
What you need to apply~
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in mental health related field. Consideration will be given for experience as volunteer or intern in related human services.
- Lived experience as a recipient of mental health services or has family member who has been a recipient of mental health services.
- Two years of experience in the provision of mental health or related services. Consideration will be given for experience as volunteer or intern in related human services.
- Valid automobile driver's license with MVR and ability to be insured by our carrier.
What we provide~
- Competitive Salary
- Superior Benefit Package
- Health Insurance
- Low Cost Dependent Coverage
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time
- Sick Time
- Additional compensation for qualified Spanish speaking candidates
- Employee discounts; auto, event tickets, insurance, wireless cell service and more
The Guidance Center is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.