- Millville, NJ, USA
- 42000 per year 40 hours per week
- Full Time
Superior Benefit Package, Health Insurance, Low Cost Dependent Coverage, Prescription Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Pension Plan, Vacation Time. Personal Time , and Sick Time
Dynamic Opportunity~ As a full-time employee, working 40 hours per week, a Case Manager for the Community Support Services Program, provides evidence-based services and assists with linkage to community services.
The Guidance Center~ is a primary mental health support agency, providing compassionate, professional care for individuals and families with mental health needs in the greater Cumberland County, NJ area. For more than 50 years, our non-profit organization of professionals, doctors, nurses, therapists, and support staff, has assisted the community in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of mental illness.
What does this position look like~ A Case Manager provides advocacy. Promotes usage of community services. Promotes independence in travel, fiscal management, health care etc. Provides interventions that decrease barriers to service. Participates in the development of Individual Rehabilitation Plans. Collaborates with other treatment providers. Documents observations and information regarding services delivery in progress notes. Assists individuals to develop social skills and daily living skills. Participates in team meetings and case review meetings.
What you need to apply~
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field, or
- a Licensed Registered Nurse with related experiences, or
- a Licensed Practical Nurse plus two years of related work or life experience.
- Knowledge of community resources and agencies.
- Valid automobile driver's license with MVR which meets agency standards.
- Willingness to work a (40) hour flexible schedule per week, which may include some evenings, weekends, holidays and on-call rotation.
What we provide~
- Competitive Salary
- Superior Benefit Package
- Health Insurance
- Low Cost Dependent Coverage
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time
- Sick Time
- Additional compensation for qualified Spanish speaking candidates.
- Employee discounts; auto, tickets, insurance, wireless cell service and more.
The Guidance Center is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.