- Millville, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Dynamic Opportunity~ Our full time Outpatient Therapist provide assessment and treatment services to individuals and families in the Outpatient Department.
The Guidance Center~ is a primary mental health support agency, providing compassionate, professional care for individuals and families with mental health needs in the greater Cumberland County, NJ area. For more than 50 years, our non-profit organization of professionals, doctors, nurses, therapists, and support staff, has assisted the community in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of mental illness.
What does this position look like~ An Outpatient Therapist provides recovery focused co-occurring services. Develops recovery goals with clients to guide treatment. Participate in community mental health activities, including consultation and education. Participate in training, supervision, employee development and other administrative activities as requested. Maintains credentials (licensure and or certifications).
What you need to apply~
- Master's degree in a mental health discipline from an accredited university.
- NJ LAC/LSW required- LPC/LCSW preferred.
- Experience in group, family and individual therapy.
- Experience with substance use disorders.
- Valid automobile driver's license with MVR which meets agency standards.
- Willing to provide telehealth services and in person services.
What we provide~
- Competetive Salary/Wages
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Employee discounts; auto, event tickets, insurance, wireless cell service and more
The Guidance Center is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.