Enrollment Management CRM Administrator
CCAD's Enrollment Management department is seeking a professional who enjoys fast-paced roles, can work independently with little supervision, is a critical thinker, and has the ability to multi-task to fill this role. We are in search of someone who can collaborate and provide a wide range of high-quality services for our faculty, staff, and students. This role is crucial to keep our procedures and processes running smoothly.
We are dedicated to our mission of being an agile, trusted, strategic partner who delivers sustainable services and solutions that contribute to CCAD's success and we would love for you to join our team!
The Enrollment Services CRM Administrator executes the strategic vision of the CCAD and the Enrollment Management department regarding the design, implementation, operation, and maintenance of technology used to drive enrollment growth while ensuring optimal end user experiences including students and CCAD staff. The role is responsible for the development and maintenance of all aspects of Enrollment Managements' Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology ecosystem.
This role collaborates as needed with peers in other functional areas of Enrollment Management, including Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions, Admissions Operations, and Financial Aid to advance the mission of the college. This role also partners with peers in other areas of the college including Information Technology, Student Affairs, Residential Life, and Advising.
This position is a critical support for CCAD's commitment to the highest ideals of service, integrity and student satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
CRM Application Development
- Responsible for CRM maintenance, enhancements, and configurations necessary to ensure reliable business processes including event management, admission application submission, admission application review, prospect and inquiry management, current student retention, document management, and other Enrollment Management business practices.
- Researches, proposes, and designs requirements for configurations, customizations, add-ons, and upgrades within CRM.
- Perform design and development tasks that require in-depth knowledge of business processes, data structures, and CRM functionality.
- In partnership with CCAD's IT department, recommends security best practices and security access for users within CRM.
- Develop and execute test plans for changes to functionality and changes to integrations to ensure software works as intended and does not create unintended consequences elsewhere in the system.
- Serving as the technical subject matter expert for the CRM, proposes functional enhancements, provides guidance on new and better methods for configuring CRM to meet campus needs.
- Troubleshoots CRM-related production issues, and enters support tickets and works with the vendor to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
Business Processes & Data Reporting/Integration
- Recommends and implements optimized business processes, technology changes, and system configurations across CRM, and other Enrollment Management technologies, to ensure effective and efficient operations, and to meet new business opportunities and changing requirements.
- Manages CRM data, extracts data for reporting purposes, imports data from external sources, and assists Admissions Operations in data quality assurance efforts.
- Identifies business issues and proposes technical solutions to enhance business operations.
- Work collaboratively with Information Technology and other offices across campus to ensure CRM data is maintained in alignment with college data governance initiatives, and data security best practices.
- Supports the Financial Aid office with various data integration issues between CRM and Financial Aid software (PowerFAIDs).
Training and Documentation
Other Areas of Responsibility
- Supports efforts to implement Enrollment Management strategic marketing and communications campaigns utilizing CRM and other technologies as they become available.
- Provides feedback to stakeholders regarding potential projects and initiatives using CRM or other relevant technologies.
- Delivers exceptional customer service by responding to user inquiries in a timely fashion.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed above. Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and learn new content areas and technical skills quickly and thoroughly.
- Proven ability to plan for, create, adapt, and maintain functionality of CRM tools.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple duties simultaneously.
- Proactive, creative problem solving approach.
- Proficiency in typical productivity software such as Microsoft Office or Google Workspace.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Technical abilities in business systems integration, report generation and usage of CRM tools.
- Skilled in business process analysis and requirements development.
- Demonstrated soft skills, such as presentation of ideas and clear articulation of plans and concepts to senior management.
- Ability to effectively interface with technical and non-technical staff at all organizational levels.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service, be a good listener and work well with others.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as partner with others to accomplish a shared goal.
- Three years of experience using a CRM system and knowledge of admissions best practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital strategy and current communication trends.
- Experience maintaining the technical configuration of a Technolutions Slate implementation.
- Experience with admission and recruiting processes in higher education.
- Considerable knowledge of programming and programming languages including SQL
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree is required.
The employee is required to:
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear
- Stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms
- Demonstrate vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually normal.
- The pace of the work environment is moderate to fast.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
COMPENSATION: This position is full-time, exempt. Compensation is commensurate on experience and qualifications. CCAD offers a benefits package including: vacation time, additional paid time off while the college is closed during winter break, sick time accrual, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, 403B retirement contribution, tuition remission, campus parking, and free admission to the Columbus Museum of Art.
HOW TO APPLY: Visit www.ccad.applicantpro.com/jobs/ to submit your application. When asked to upload application materials, please submit a resume/CV and a cover letter. If you are applying from any website other than CCAD or Indeed, you will receive a follow up email 3 hours after your initial submission directing you to follow the link and complete your application. You must complete this two-step process, or your application will be considered INCOMPLETE.
CCAD Vaccination & Booster Requirement Notice
Columbus College of Art & Design (CCAD) is committed to protecting our students, employees, and our communities from COVID-19. Toward that goal, and in consideration of guidance released by the state of Ohio, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and a variety of public health authorities and professional organizations, CCAD is implementing a vaccination & booster requirement policy for its students and employees.
All employees, including on-campus, hybrid, or fully remote status, are required to receive the Covid-19 vaccination and booster shot (if eligible) as determined by CCAD and provide proof of their fully vaccinated/up to date status upon hire.
Reasonable Accommodation: Employees in need of an exemption from this policy requirement due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief, must request a Request for Accommodation form from Human Resources to begin the interactive accommodation process. Accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis and/or granted where they do not cause CCAD undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Please direct any questions regarding this notice to Human Resources at email@example.com.
*CCAD reserves the right to modify, supplement, revise, or rescind any part of this notice as it deems necessary or appropriate with notification..
Columbus College of Art & Design teaches a diverse undergraduate and graduate student body in the midst of a thriving creative community in Columbus, Ohio. Founded in 1879, CCAD is one of the oldest private, accredited, and nonprofit art and design colleges in the United States. CCAD offers 11 BFA programs in a variety of visual art and design disciplines, a Master of Fine Arts in Visual Arts, and a Master of Professional Studies in Retail Design that produce graduates equipped to shape culture and commerce at the highest level. At the core of CCAD is The CCAD Way, one of Creative Collaboration, Intentional Inclusivity, and Proven Potential. Our Core Values of Respect, Positivity, Inspiration, and Accountability unite us. CCAD's Presidential Commission on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion works to help CCAD grow with intention into a more inclusive and equitable institution. Learn more at ccad.edu.
As the 14th largest city in the country and the largest and fastest-growing city in Ohio, Columbus is collaborative, open, and dynamic. Between incredible arts and entertainment, exciting collegiate and professional sports, and a spectacular downtown riverfront of sprawling greenspace, Columbus has something for everyone. Here, you'll find all the culture and amenities you'd expect in a major city, with the friendly and approachable attitude of the Midwest. Franklin County, where Columbus is located, is the epicenter of the state's political, economic, and social presence and is home to 1.3 million residents with a median age of 34. Columbus is a top city for equality and was the recipient of a perfect score from the Human Rights Campaign in 2020. And central Ohio is serious about higher education: the Columbus region is home to 52 college and university campuses, with 22,000 annual college graduates. Because CCAD is closely tied to the city's numerous art and design spaces and ever-expanding districts, you'll have plenty of places to experience creativity and showcase your own.
As an educational and cultural institution, a culture of equity and inclusion is not an add-on at CCAD, rather it is central to how we define creative excellence and the health of our institution. CCAD believes that a culturally diverse campus is integral to academic excellence, and our student, faculty, staff, and trustee bodies should reflect the diverse world in which we live, with attention to race, ethnicity, religious creed, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and ability. At CCAD, we are determined to foster an environment of inclusion and equity. CCAD is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from individuals who will contribute to its diversity.