- Main Office
- Russellville, AL, USA
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
Internships at CB&S Bank offer valuable opportunities for exposure to varied responsibilities within designated departments. Interns provide hands-on support and assistance to department personnel. Internships are paid, and interns are counted on to provide value-added services.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs job functions described below in the assigned department.
- In addition to job functions listed below, performs other duties as assigned.
- Troubleshoots the end user's issue and resolves upon first contact, when possible.
- Provides "how to" assistance on all internally supported devices, applications and systems.
- Contributes to the creation/facilitation/maintenance of FAQ documents, knowledge articles and user guides.
- Advocates for the end user to ensure he or she receives high quality and timely service and support from the entire IT organization.
- Support Operations
- Balances all teller related activities- processes incoming mail- processes returned mail- processes credit verifications.
- Captures indexes and manages customer documentation in centralized system- processes outgoing mail.
- Edits, corrects, and processes transactions to customer accounts processes research and adjustments.
- Verifies and balances bank accounts, monitors and clears exceptions, processes for bank debit and credit card program, processes escrow payouts.
- Assists with overall marketing strategy, including project management, copywriting, graphic design, web updates, public relations, digital marketing, and social media.
- Assists with direct mailings by coordinating mail pieces: supplies, labels, folding, and stuffing.
- Assists marketing team with internal public relations/community involvement program, including monthly reporting.
- Maintains inventory and distribution of bank's sales and promotional items; charges out items monthly.
- Assists sales program as needed: tracks referral promotions, distribution of sales materials, sales training, and other duties as assigned.
- Human Resources
- Supports the interview and selection process by posting jobs in appropriate forums, screening resumes/applications, scheduling appointments, and conducting background checks.
- Administers COBRA and FMLA compliance, including providing all notifications within the acceptable time constraints defined by law; assists with other aspects of legal compliance.
- Maintains all personnel records including current employee files, terminated employee files, current and terminated I-9 files, and all electronic HR files.
- Answers employee questions concerning benefits; refers to various resources for information as needed. Enrolls new employees in programs; conducts short orientation to explain benefits.
- Maintains confidentiality of records such as medical files and supervisors' performance appraisals.
- Credit Administration
- Prepares minutes and documentation for Officer's Loan Committee and Director's Loan Committee.
- Spreads financial information for relationships over $500,000 on a regular basis (with the assistance of Credit Analysts).
- Assists Credit Analysts with the preparation of credit memos.
- Prepares Credit Risk Rating and Global debt coverage's for lenders.
- Assists with bank's Business Manager Program.
- Loan Review
- Assists in preparation of loan review write-ups.
- Assists in reviewing appraisals.
- Assists in preparing documentation for Committee (Officers Loan Committee, Directors Loan Committee, and Audit Committee)
- Learns existing regulations (State and Federal)
- Learns to pull reports from Business Analytics
- Assists with the bank's accounts payable system, including processing of checks using computerized system, related general ledger entries, related recordkeeping, file maintenance, etc.
- Maintains accounting files of monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for various routine accounting entries (i.e. rental income, correspondent banks analysis charges, etc.)
- Assists with preparation of sales and use tax returns as required by the Bank's taxing jurisdictions.
- Assists the Accounting Manager in various special projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Must have a valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
- Ability and willingness to travel to various locations and prospective facilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with employees, vendors, and management.
- Ability to prioritize and organize.
CB&S Bank https://cbsbank.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!